Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Office Lady Style

I love reading blogs, especially style blogs (refer to my previous post here). But most of the style blogs are skewed towards casual style, yet I spend most of my week and waking hours at work. So I have always been hoping to find blogs featuring formal workwear. And thankfully, I stumbled upon some really good ones that I can’t wait to share with all of you.

Extrapetite

Came across this when my fellow petite fren, Liping, liked this blog on her Facebook wall and I decided to check it out. Immediately, my eyes were opened to a whole new genre of style blogs – petite-size! Which suits me just fine since I am only slightly over 5 feet tall! I really like Jean’s style – professional, feminine and classy. I also love how she constantly mixes and matches items in her wardrobe to come out with fresh new looks. One of my fav sites!

Wendy’s Lookbook

Ok, so this blog isn’t really on formal wear, more like smart casual, great for dress-down Fridays. But Wendy is really really stylish and she has really great style videos as well, such as the very popular “25 Ways to Wear a Scarf in 4.5 Minutes!”.

Shentonista

The catchy name definitely got my attention! It features stylish people caught around the Central Business District. (Btw, read my previous post about working in Raffles Place here!) I really love how they zoom into the details of each person’s outfit as well! Yours sincerely will be featured on the site soon, I hope! :)

All pics from respective sites

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...