Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I’ve been doing it wrong all this while!

My love affair with BB cream started after I bought a tube in Korea. Read my previous post of BB cream here. I really love using BB cream as it acts as a foundation, but with built-in skin care! However, recently when I was in the search for a new BB cream to try out (after The ODBO one, I bought The Face Shop Face It HD Perfect BB Cream), I realised I had been applying it wrongly all this while! Since it provides coverage, I thought it should be applied on the face by spreading it over your skin. Apparently not! I seriously flipped when I watched the video below! And it really makes a difference when I applied it correctly! Sigh… well, better late than never! Please look and learn!


And also introducing, my latest BB cream haul – the Rachel K CC cream. I chanced upon it when I went to Watson’s and it was after researching on it online that I found the video above! It’s called CC (for Colour Control) cream but it really works the same way as a BB cream. Best of all, it’s mineral-based with lots of additional ingredients like white tea extract, green tea leaf extract, deep sea water, and macadamia nut oil to nourish your skin! It comes in 3 shades – fair, neutral and sun-kissed and I got the neutral one. It’s very light on the skin, yet giving a smooth finish and considerably good coverage. I really love it! It’s retailing for $35 at all Watson’s outlets. =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...