Monday, January 2, 2012

Heels that DO NOT Hurt (that much)

High heels and hurt toes are almost synonymous! And that’s bad news for a petite working gal like me (with a tall hubby)! After constantly abusing my feet with a certain local brand, I decided enough is enough! I had to get better made shoes that were comfortable, yet not compromising on style. And on a fren’s recommendation (thanks Hsu!), I decided to get a pair of Heatwave shoes. Although the styles are very basic and simple, they fit so well and seriously, how flashy do you want your shoes to be? I feel that the classic styles give me more mileage, especially at work. My feet hurt a lot less and they are thanking me every day for that! =)

Heatwave has also recently launched their online store (click here) and delivery is now free for a limited time only! I ordered a pair – easy-peasy one rainy evening and I received it the next afternoon (hand-delivered by Speedpost)! What’s more, they have a daily promo of 15% off a selected shoe style right now! I really hope one of the shoes below will be on promo soon! =) My shoe size is 37 btw if any of you feel led to bless me! Did I also mention that the prices are very reasonable? =)

Images above from Heatwave Shoes

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...