Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Reflections

On this last day of the year, I just want to pen down my reflections for the year that has just passed. It was one tough year, the toughest I have experienced all my life. I wondered many times if I would ever make it through. But I am glad to say that I did, growing stronger and wiser, tapping inner strength that I never knew I possessed. Also, for the family members and loved ones who were there supporting Joe and me, praying for us and standing by us, THANK YOU!

I am really thankful for a new start in 2012 yet also grateful for the various highlights of 2011.

  • Definitely blogged a lot more in 2011, so one of my resolutions got fulfilled!
  • Promoted to an Ah Yi with the birth of Baby Nate, my darling nephew!
  • Church moved into Suntec, which is a momentous milestone!
  • Finally rebonded my hair, after resisting for many many years, a new look to welcome the new year!

What will 2012 hold? As the saying goes, I do not know what the future holds, but I know who holds the future and I know He holds my hand :)

One resolution I have made for the new year is to improve my Chinese and I even bought myself a Chinese book today! I really hope to fulfill this resolution so if you have any tips or ideas, do let me know! And maybe the next time you see me, speak to me in Chinese instead! Haha!

Happy New Year! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...