Saturday, May 5, 2012

Inspirations from Nature

Spring is one of my favourite seasons due to the newness and freshness it brings. Ps Paul Scanlon declared in one of the services that a new season of Springtime had come for our church. I want to declare too that Springtime has come to my life and my family too!

 
“There is a movement inside the people toward the future, toward a new beginning…Start cultivating different ways of thinking that create different habits, look for new circles of relationships that are future-oriented, have less negativity and more creativity and more faith.” Ps Paul Scanlon


 
Just simply love jogging in parks! On May Day, Joe and I went jogging at the newly revamped Bishan Park and I love it! There is a beautiful river flowing through it with such peace and calmness in the place.
 
A lovely terrarium from an angel – my dearest sweet fren Cheong Jun Er :) I hope it will outlive 3 months!
 
This tree around my neighbourhood has leaves that have turned orange! So pretty!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...