Friday, February 20, 2009

Mum's Bday Celebration!

My mum's birthday falls on Valentine's Day! So she must be a very romantic person! Hee! We had dinner at Brotzeit @ Vivocity. It's a German restaurant and we ordered German knuckle, sausages and German beer.

Mum is into cool shirts lately. We got her a Christian Audigier top for Christmas and it's in hot pink! For her birthday, we got a colourful top from Desigual. Btw, I am wearing the Desigual top Dear got me for VDay. Desigual is becoming a very popular brand! For Gisele's ManYue at Er's place, Ed Tan and Keith were both wearing Desigual too!! Haha!

The sausages were very yummy, all of different flavours, like a spicy one, one with buttery cheese, one with veg bits.


That's Eunice and Adriel with the only glass of beer we ordered... bleah.. I am not into alcohol at all!!

Thereafter we adjourned to my place so that Adriel and Eunice can help me put up a painting in the living room. Check out the beautiful results here! We also presented Nis' her belated birthday present - a digital camera so that she doesn't have to resort to only taking pics on her handphone! And we all know how much she likes to snap the most random of things, like the office toilet! And now she gets to take all the unique paintings Adriel paints for the art gallery they are planning! Will post more details when things get more firmed up. =) You heard it here first!

Dearest Mummy, you are really the best Mum in the whole wide world! I have never seen anyone as generous and self-sacrificing as you are! Thanks for pouring so much blessings into my life! Everytime I just make a small mention about needing something or wondering about something, you will actually remember and find a way to get it for me or search the info for me! I thank God everyday for you and may you continue to stay healthy, youthful and full of life! Love you lots!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like buying a huge photocopier to put at home so you can make copies of test papers!! hahah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...