Sunday, May 29, 2011

Birthday gifts for boys

I am having huge headaches now buying suitable birthday presents for Calvin and Henry. As their ages move towards 7-10 years old, I get more and more clueless on what to get them. Of course, toys are no-fail but how many Nerf guns, radio controlled cars and helicopters can one give? And my hubby has been nagging me to stop buying books for them since boys their age do not really appreciate books! Oh man… then what should I buy? Any ideas?!!

Calvin and Joe’s birthday is 5 days apart and guess what Calvin got Joe? A book!!! Hahaha! Joe’s proclamation coming back to haunt him! Apparently Calvin is an avid reader and collector of the Mr Mystery series! So proud of him! Heheh!

Cheeky Henry looks like he is up to no good!!

In the end, I got him a helicopter and it turns out my dad bought him one too! See I told you it was tough getting gifts for boys!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALVIN! May you grow up to be a hardworking, intelligent, sensible and obedient boy! I LOVE YOU! ;D


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...