Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Valentine’s Day Celebration 2010

Been neglecting this space for so long! Am on Twitter more often these days cos it’s so much faster and immediate! My tweets also appear on my Facebook Wall so check it out!

Sometimes I think since my posts are so backdated, should I still blog? But why not? My blog holds a personal record of happenings in my life, esp my fun times with family & frens and I always want to keep those memories close at heart! Document your good times cos they help tide you through the down times in your life!!

This year’s VDay being also the first day of the Chinese New Year, Joe and me decided to celebrate it earlier on the 10th of Feb. We decided that a simple night out and quality time was all we really wanted =)

So we made our way to Vivocity to this Spanish restaurant called Serenity. Thought it would be a good reminder of our honeymoon in Spain. What’s more, there’s live music which makes it a great place to chill =)

Chilling by the Sea =)

For VDay, I told Joe not to buy me flowers which he did give me the past 2 years. You can read more here and here. Why not you may ask? Cos I am quite a practical person, I want $$ to shop instead! Wahha!

So anyway, I told him that this year we will get couple gifts for each other, for example matching T-shirts, mugs, something in that direction =)

Gift Time!!
Em to Joe

Couple handphone chains =)

Coin bank! The significance of this coin bank is we will drop our $1 coins in as our Baby Fund! Hee! So if you have extra $1 coins and you want to contribute, feel free to pass me your blessings! =)

Joe to Em

Havianas Sandals! We changed them the next day to gold coloured ones and I’m loving them! Thicker straps for Joe and slimmer straps for me =)

Yummy seafood paella!

Mixing it all up!



IMG_1882

We had a great time together and nothing beats just sitting and chatting with each other!

We are into our 2nd year of marriage and it just gets better and better =) Thank you Joe for your love for me! I can no longer live without you in my life cos you make my life complete =) I hope that in the year ahead, I can grow to be a better wife to you, more understanding and more supportive. I love you darling!

1 comment:

Overjoyed said...

so lovey dovey... hehehe muacks muacks..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...